Tonight I am making a version of the following salad. I'm going to have to improvise as I don't have green onions or fresh tomatoes but I think it will turn out ok.
Ham and Cheese Potato Salad
· 2 1/2 pounds red potatoes
· 1 cup mayonnaise
· 1/2 cup sour cream
· 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
· 1 teaspoon celery seed
· 1/2 teaspoon salt
· 1/4 teaspoon pepper
· 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
· 2 cups diced fully cooked ham
· 3/4 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
· 1/4 cup sliced green onions
· 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
Meanwhile, in a large salad bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, celery seed, salt and pepper; mix well. Cut potatoes into cubes. Add to mayonnaise mixture and toss to coat. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. Romans 12:9