Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Strawberry Fluff

I got this from the WW Boards. It was ok. The jello didn’t really mix in well. I think it would be yummy on top of brownies! :)

Strawberry Fluff
8 Oz. Cool Whip Free
8.5 gm Sugar Free Strawberry Jell-O (4 serving size)
2 Cups Chopped fresh strawberries

Put whipped topping in bowl, add Jell-O mix, stir until well blended. Add chopped strawberries and mix well. Refrigerate 30 min. Serve. Serving size is approximatly 3/4 cup.
Yield: 4 servings. Per serving= 127 Calories; trace Fat (2.5% calories from fat); 2g Protein; 25g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 78mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrates.


The Lord will work out his plans for my life- for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever. Don't abandon me, for you made me. -Psalm 138:8

No comments: