Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Stromboli

This is a quick and easy recipe!

PEPPERONI STROMBOLI
13.8 oz Pillsbury pizza crust
1/4 cup spaghetti sauce
30 slices Turkey Pepperoni
2 oz sliced Black Olives
1 cup shredded fat-free mozzarella cheese
1 1/2 c. spaghetti sauce

Roll out crust. Spread on spaghetti sauce. Layer on mozzarella, pepperoni, and black olives. Fold olver dough to create pouch. Seal up edges, then bake seam side down for 20-25 minutes at 350*. Use the remaining spaghetti sauce for dipping.
Yield: 6 servings. Per serving= 286 Calories; 8g Fat (23.6% calories from fat); 15g Protein; 40g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 27mg Cholesterol; 1281mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Fruit; 0 Fat.

1 comment:

Lorie said...

This sounds so good. I have been lurking on your blog for awhile. It is GREAT!

I am hosting a meme on "Wednesday called Watchin' What We Eat Wednesday." I hope that you will play and post a healthy recipe on your blog and then come back to my blog and link up. I think this will be fun and I hope you can participate.