Monday, June 16, 2008

Cinnamon Cluster Pancakes

I made these for dinner tonight. They weren't bad, they had good flavor but they are a much thicker pancake than I like so I don't think I'll make them again. If YOU make them, let me know what you think...

Cinnamon Cluster Pancakes
Serving Size : 4 pancakes
3 cups Fiber One Honey Clusters-- lightly crushed
1 cup reduced fat Bisquick
1 egg
1 egg white
1 cup skim milk

MIX cereal and Bisquick in medium bowl; set aside. Beat eggs and milk with wire whisk until well blended. Add to cereal mixture; mix well. PREHEAT large nonstick griddle or skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Ladle batter onto griddle. Cook until bubbles form on tops, then turn over to brown other sides.
Per pancake=
258 Calories; 4g Fat (14.4% calories from fat); 8g Protein; 41g Carbohydrate; 9g Dietary Fiber; 48mg Cholesterol; 540mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 1/2 Grain(Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 1/2 Fat.

serve with sugar free syrup.

No comments: