This was better than I thought it might be. Wasn't sure about the barbecue sauce but it really wasn't bad.
· 12 oz boneless, skinless chicken thighs
· 10 oz bag romaine lettuce
· ½ bag shredded iceberg lettuce
· 11 oz can tomatoes w/green chilies drained
· ½ c. cilantro, chopped
· 1 c. roasted corn kernels
· 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
· ½ tsp cumin
· 1 tsp smoked paprika
· 1 tsp chili powder
· 1/3 cup light Ranch dressing
· 1/4 cup barbeque sauce
Preheat oven to 350^. Lay foil on cookie sheet and spray with cooking spray. Place chicken on foil and sprinkle with taco seasoning. Bake until juices run clear. Cool and dice. In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, cilantro, corn and black beans. Mix in the cumin, paprika and chili powder. Then add dressing and barbecue sauce. In a large bowl, combine the lettuces. Top with corn mixture and sprinkle cooked chicken over the top. Toss salad to combine.
Yield: 5 servings. Per serving= 252 Calories; 9g Fat (29.7% calories from fat); 20g Protein; 27g Carbohydrate; 7g Dietary Fiber; 51mg Cholesterol; 880mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 1/2 Grain(Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 0 Other Carbohydrates.