Monday, January 28, 2008

Verde Soup

I made this soup last night. It's pretty good. I was looking for a super low cal soup so i left the chicken out, but the original recipe called for 2 cooked chicken breasts.

Verde Soup
16 oz green salsa
15 oz canned cannellini beans
15 oz fat-free chicken broth
1 tsp ground cumin
2 cloves garlic – minced
½ c. chopped cilantro

Combine all, simmer 10 min.5 servings= 144 Calories; 1g Fat (3.4% calories from fat); 11g Protein; 26g Carbohydrate; 5g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 861mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 Grain(Starch); 1 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat.



Philippians 3:13b,14 But one thing I do: forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead. I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

No comments: