Thursday, January 24, 2008

product reviews

I was at church so no cooking last night. The other day I did boil that ham bone for a couple of hours and added a can of pinto beans with jalapenos. yummy! after it cooled i was able to skim off the fat.

Here's a couple of product reviews. Sometimes when i'm shopping I wonder if the off brand is as good as the name brand.
Walmart brand reduced fat crescent rolls vs. Pillsbury (the refrigerated kind in a tube). Both taste the same in my opinion but the off brand are stickier and difficult to get out of the tube. so if you don't mind reconstructing them they're fine.
Walmart brand 1/3 less fat cream cheese vs. Philadelphia 1/3 less fat--they taste the same to me so buy the cheaper one and pocket the savings!
Not food, but worth noting--Equate brand conditioner that is supposed to be like Panteen is NOT. It's runnier. I won't buy it again.

Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold. - Phil 3:12

No comments: