Saturday, January 26, 2008

shrimp review

Well, the shrimp was ok. It's not the margarita's fault, that was good. The shrimp itself so-so. i may need to move to a coastal state...
BUT I did get some Italian Dressing mix so I made the potatoes I posted a few days ago. They were great! I used my indoor grill so they cooked in no time at all.


Easy Grilled Potatoes
1 lb. potatoes, peeled and sliced ¼ inch thick
1 pkg Italian Dressing Mix

Preheat indoor grill. Lay sliced potatoes on grill and sprinkle with 2 tsp dressing mix. Close lid and grill for 7 minutes. Repeat until potatoes are all grilled.
Yield: 4 servings


Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. -Phil. 3:12

No comments: