Sunday, January 20, 2008

Baked ham and Roasted Potatoes

Today I'm baking a ham. I was going to put it in my 5 qt crock pot but the ham was too big. It's a cooked spiral ham. I poured some pineapple juice over it, as well as, some pineapple chipotle salsa. we'll see... I also want to make these potatoes.

Roasted Red Potatoes
3 HU 4 servings

6 c baby red potatoes
1/2 packet of Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix

Preheat oven to 450
Wash potatoes. Cut into chunks, leaving skin on. Put potatoes into a Ziploc baggie, add salad dressing mix, shake until evenly coated. Spray a baking sheet with Pam. Place potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet. Spray potatoes lightly with Pam. Bake 35-45 minutes, or until golden brown.

I don't have baby red potatoes. i just have plain ol' baking potatoes so i'll go ahead and peel them and chunk them.


Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. - Philippians 3:12

No comments: