Monday, March 14, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Slaw

I was thinking about a Buffalo Chicken Salad like BLT Salad but I decided the wing sauce and all might be too heavy for shredded lettuce so I used shredded cabbage. I thought it was delicious!  I had 2 bowls. :)

Buffalo Chicken Slaw
8 oz shredded cabbage
1/4 c. fat free blue cheese dressing
1 c. diced cooked chicken breast
2 TB wing sauce

Place the cabbage in a large bowl and add dressing; toss to coat cabbage. In small bowl combine chicken and wing sauce. Add to cabbage mixture and toss to combine. Serve.
Yield: 3 servings. Per serving= 184 Calories; 5g Fat (25.6% calories from fat); 21g Protein; 13g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 54mg Cholesterol; 557mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.

No comments: