Monday, September 14, 2009

A change! and Sandwich Thins review

Ok, I've decided to make a change to this blog. From now on it will include more than just recipes. I'm going to share foods I find that can help you on your weight loss journey and I'll talk about exercise--DVDs, equipment, etc. I will also talk about diet books as I read them. Basically, this blog will be more complete and hopefully provide you with some tips and ideas to spur you on to your goals, whatever they may be. Feel free to make comments if you find a blog you want to add to. But never fear...every recipe I try will still be found right here! : )

So, to start it off let's talk about the new Oroweat Sandwich Thins. I finally found them in Oklahoma at the WM Supercenter! (after first purchasing them in Texas this weekend) I love them! They really are tasty! and they would be great to use as a bun on a burger, or as a mini pizza crust or even for a tostada. I haven't tried them with peanut butter and jelly but I bet they'll be great that way too.



Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.
-Phil 2:3-4 ESV

No comments: