This is a quick and easy way to use left over turkey.
· 6 oz Smart Taste linguine
· 12 oz frozen broccoli flowerets
· 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, 98% Fat Free
· 1/2 cup skim milk
· 1/4 cup grated reduced fat Parmesan cheese
· 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
· 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
Cook the linguine according to the package directions. Add the broccoli for the last 4 minutes of the cooking time. Drain the linguine and broccoli well in a colander.
Stir the soup, milk, cheese and black pepper in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the turkey and linguine mixture and cook until it's hot and bubbling.
Yield: 5 servings. Per serving= 282 Calories; 6g Fat (19.4% calories from fat); 21g Protein; 39g Carbohydrate; 6g Dietary Fiber; 39mg Cholesterol; 390mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 1 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 0 Fat.